London wedding, portrait and event photographers

Friday 5 March 2010

Crouch End to L.A.

Lindsay Lucas-Bartlett asked London Portrait Photographers, Tikkis Mikkis to take some shots of her that were a little bit different, edgy and would look fun on her new website.

Lindsay asked me to come up to Crouch End to photograph her in woods and tunnels (errrr.... really? I vaguely remember something about not going into the woods with strangers Lindsay).

It gets worse....I randomly opened the book Crap Towns: The 50 Worst Places To Live In The UK and found that Crouch End was listed in there!!! Hmmmm!?

So, off I trotted to meet a stranger in the woods in one of the worst places to live in the UK. Excellent....

It turns out that both Crouch End and Lindsay are lovely. Lindsay was a lot of fun and not someone anyone should be afraid of going into the woods with (!!).

Lindsay has since moved up in the world of acting and is now living in L.A. Although, I'm sure she's missing those 'urban graffiti tunnels' that she was so fond of.

Lara the fab make-up artist (I'll post her latest work if I get permission from the model) and Lindsay together with a friend of hers from Greece.

No comments:

Post a Comment