London wedding, portrait and event photographers

Wednesday 17 February 2010

London Photography




With the sun shining, for the first time in what seems like ages, London Photographer Tikkis Mikkis took off with camera in hand to try to capture some of London's sights but from a slightly different angle. Battersea Power Station was the first stop..... I obviously had ideas above my station, as I tried to persuade the guards on the main gate that they should let me in to take some pictures. It would have made a great location for a trash the dress shoot. Surprise surprise, the guards were having none of my chat, and nor was the receptionist in a new build with what looked like a great roof terrace. So I made do with a pub balcony and a bench by the side of the road!!!

Next stop was to take photographs of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament. But on the way, I came across these crazy guys jumping great distances onto various different posts.



You can see that the aim was to land on that tiny black box at the side of Albert Embankment!!!



And so, on to Big Ben and then the London Eye.


























































No comments:

Post a Comment